Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Brendon has unfailingly encouraged and where earned, complimented my playing."

I began lessons with Brendon, September 2010. He promised I would be able to play a song in twelve months, we achieved “Waltzing Matilda” in eight months!

The  G4 Guitar Method taught by Brendan is structured such that you learn and become competent in the basics before progressing to more complicated aspects of guitar playing.

Practice is emphasised and even though I am of “a mature age”, [read OLD], Brendon has unfailingly encouraged and where earned, complimented my playing. When I wanted to “break” all of my fat fingers so they could get to the right frets for impossible chord positions Brendon never lost hope for me.

I look forward to my lesson each week and have once come second in total minutes practiced per month!

I can recommend Brendon as a Guitar teacher.

Robert McDermott.
                                                                   
Camperdown NSW 2050.

Please join us on Facebook.  
FIND A G4 GUITAR METHOD TEACHER 
 
                                                                               
                                        

No comments: