Monday, December 22, 2014

" I enjoy the lessons immensely, David is a good tutor, he is very patient and starts and closes each week with mutual question and answer sessions,"

I have been taking weekly guitar lessons (group) with David Aldridge of Leigh Lancashire for around twelve months now. I enjoy the lessons immensely, David is a good tutor, he is very patient and starts and closes each week with mutual question and answer sessions, he answers questions verbally, practically and by use of diagrams, he is available between lessons either is person or via email to assist with any queries or difficulties we may have. The lessons are conducted at just the right pace for me personally, I have also formed social friendships with other members of the group and now regularly attend musical jam nights at local venues where I can observe and further learn new guitar techniques. I am benifitting in my guitar playing by attending Davids lessons, however I realise that I need to practice much, much more and follow the structured practice techniques.  - Ray Lyons, Leigh UK.

G4 GUITAR SCHOOL Leigh UK.  To check out their website please go to http://guitarlessonsleigh.co.uk.



G4 GUITAR SCHOOLS For more information about our schools please visit  http://www.g4guitarmethod.com 

No comments: