Friday, December 19, 2014

"I would highly recommend Jeff and the system to anybody as I believe that this so far has been the only system that works."

Thank you for your email and asking how we are finding your system of G4 Guitar with Jeff in Butler (Perth, Australia)...

Can I say that I have four children and three of those have tried guitar lessons over the years, unfortunately not successfully, in which I believe is due to the teacher and the system in teaching the guitar.

Jeff is very kind and gentle, he allows you time to absorb the information but also explains carefully and thoroughly.  In my situation my daughter Grace that attends Jeff is Autistic and she needs instructions broken down and made simple in which Jeff does, even I understand what he is teaching and Im 48 and my brain space is very full!!!  he does not push her to move beyond where she is at and he gives great encouragement for her to keep moving forward.  She is stoked he gave her two ticks from the check list and made such a fuss that boosted her up to continue after 5 weeks. When we are in Jeff music area we feel a sense of harmony and relaxation, we do not feel pressured or underachievers as he doesn't compare her with others and say you need to be at a certain point, he is a great natural teacher....

I would highly recommend Jeff and the system to anybody as I believe that this so far has been the only system that works.

Thanks you so much for your time.

Regards

Lisa Dwyer - Perth, Western Australia.

G4 GUITAR Teacher Jeff Cooke is located in Butler, Perth, Western Australia. To check out Jeff's website please go to http://guitarlessonsbutler.com.au

G4 GUITAR SCHOOLS For more information about our schools please visit  http://www.g4guitarmethod.com 


No comments: