Thursday, December 11, 2014

"With regards to the G4 method I believe the way in which it's structured is perfect for anyone wanting to learn the guitar"

I would like to say thanks to Jay as he has been excellent with my son, & makes every lessons fun yet productive.

With regards to the G4 method I believe the way in which it's structured is perfect for anyone wanting to learn the guitar, my son has progressed over the last couple of months from not being able to hold a guitar correctly to now playing some basic cords & some simple tunes. I can see from his progression that if he continues attending lesson he will be at a good standard in years to come, I would have no issues in recommending this method to other people as we have found it works so well. Thanks. John Cadden - West Midlands UK.


G4 Guitar Teacher Jay Vallejo is located in Tipton in the UK. To check out Jay's website please go to http://westmidlandsguitarlessons.co.uk

No comments: